Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kinsey is 4 months old

It's so hard to believe that Kinsey turns 4 months old tomorrow. I can't believe that it has been 4 months since she was born, it's gone by so fast.

So some new things Kinsey has been doing.

Rolling from her stomach to her back.

Rolling from her back to her side, this is how she moves around her bed. Most morning I get up she is no where near where I laid her down.

And the most embarrassing of all, pulling my shirt down. I don't know why she does this because she is breast fed. So when she eats she usually holds on to my shirt and that was fine until she started to do it all the time. The first time she did it we were in church sitting down in the pew during singing and she's looking at me laying in my arms. All of a sudden she grabs my shirts and pulls it down to her and everyone sitting behind me including a little boy see everything. I didn't have a free hand so I try pulling her away from me thinking she would let go, nope she had a death grip on my shirt. Now she has my shirt pulled down past my boobs and out so nothing is left to the imagination. Very embarrassing. This whole thing didn't last more than a few seconds but they felt so long. I didn't even turn around I just got up left everything in the pew and went to look for Eric but as I past the family sitting behind me most of their faces were red and the mom looked at me like she understood my embarrassment. So no more wearing v neck shirts even with an under shirt underneath.

A day in the life of a new mom.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad your blogging!

    And Boo! To babies exposing their mama's! haha :)

    I am REALLY glad you started a blog! Now I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all been there. Haha it doesnt have anything to do with breast-feeding, babies just like to pull on anything. Try wearing some baby-safe necklaces that she can pull and chew on. Smart mom jewelry is good!

    ReplyDelete